Thursday, June 10, 2010

11.04.2010

FESTIVAL BUDAYA
by exco kesenian dan kebudayaan 09/10 ;p

held on april. alhamdullilah everything works. the second event that i've organised after musical drama for new students, yeah for this year. everything was so magnificent, the beauty of the culture revealed, brought every of the MRSM Tawau's student into an insight of our ancients and cultures. this is for my dad and ayahanda (ex-principal of MRSM Tawau)

my event. my rules. our effort.
THANKS TO BADAN WAKIL PELAJAR + LEMBAGA DISIPLIN PELAJAR MRSM TAWAU
FOR MAKING IT SO ALIVE !







me at the center, emcee for that night :)


mohd syazani jupri and me :)




the grand opening :DD


















VVIPs are invited to dance together :)




zapin - the last performance











the invitation card :)


and special thanks to
MY DAD FOR GIVING SUCH NUMBERLESS SUPPORT
this is all for you dad :)

No comments: