Friday, March 20, 2009

SHUT UP ! i'm fat.

it took so long for me to open up this stuff. well, where did i go? haha, i was actually enjoying playing friendster. HAHA. damn, it's a joke.

no, it's not. -___-

i still remember the last time i've addicted with this stupid stuff was two years ago which had now, become a stupid stuff of mine, again, for this whole week. i spent at least 600 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 milliseconds for this stupid stuff per day and i'll have about 150++ comments everyday and i was like WTF? and currently my comments are as much as my FATS in my ass. trust me, i'm gaining weight due to my physical disability + my mom's best cooking ever + my have-not-done-yet-homework.

gah, i'm lazayyyyyyy.

and today, to my dissapoinment and sadness in my heart and soul,

i've found out that i've gained 2 KILO.

2KILOGRAM people!
2 KILO !!!!!

STRESSED, STRESSED, STRESSED >.<

i thought there's some zero error with that fcking machine, what did they call that machine??? aiyaaa, the one measure measure weight one?? duh, forget it.. but apparently, there's NO ERROR at all 'cause i just found out it was actually an electronic one which has no possiblility to make any mistake. blehhh -___-

STRESSED, STRESSED, STRESSED >.<

arghh, i ain't gonna look into the mirror again. not forever lah. i feel ugly, ugly, uglehhhh!! arghhh, i'm desperate, desperate, desperate. i think i'm gonna start staying away from rice. yeah yeah, and chicken and meat and mutton too and whatever that relates to fats.

arghhhhhh!!!!
my tummy is LAYERING.
omgomg, LAYERED!!
macam kuih lapis sudaa -___-


things to do ASAP. *which i don't know when, yet.
1. WORK OUT. ask dad to bring me to park.
you know i won't go alone! ada itu anjing gilaaa.

2. FINISH MY HOMEWORK.
to forget about food. :((

3. STAY AWAY FROM KITCHEN.
to avoid eating actually.

4. STOP LOOKING AT MY MOM'S FACE.
or else i'll be thinking about food.


lesson of the day --- DO NOT EAT.

this is serious man, i don't think i'm gonna step into the kitchen looking for some junks and food. no. NO. no.



this can be good too.
you won't notice you're fat when everyone is as fat as YOU. lol.


p.s : i've just gotten myself eating some cadbury marble chocs just now but i swear i won't eat it after this. but wait til i finish it laa. how could i DARE throw them away? they're my favouritessss. even the anorexics won't do that. xD

No comments: